Hewett Centre is an ideal location for a variety of functions and events, offering stunning views of the surrounding bushland. Hewett Centre is designed specifically to change its room sizes to accommodate an array of conference and event needs, including catering for small more intimate training groups to larger conferences.
The venue and grounds, which include a modern outdoor decking area, provide a scenic and relaxing environment for your function. Hewett Centre is suitable for any event supported with modern technology services and friendly professional staff supervision.
Type of Events
This Hewett Centre hosts numerous events, functions and community activities including;
The Hewett Centre consists of four rooms, as well as an outside deck outside one of the large halls.
BROLGA & IBIS HALL
These are our largest rooms and offer a range of layouts to suit your needs. With floor to ceiling windows in both rooms offering views of the surrounding wildlife, it is perfect for larger events or conferences with access to the outdoor decking. These rooms can be used individually, or the dividing wall can be removed to create a larger area.
ROSELLA & KINGFISHER ROOMS
These rooms are designed for more intimate uses such as staff meetings, training days, smaller dinners or family celebrations. Again these rooms can be used individually or can be combined for slightly larger groups.
OUTDOOR DECKING AREA
Allow your guests to rejuvenate during your event with access to our outdoor area, ideal for break outs and outdoor entertaining.
Hewett Centre offers four individually appointed function rooms, with ample natural lighting as well as an outdoor decking area.
Hewett Centre facilities offer:
- Four individually appointed function rooms
- Flexible layouts
- Capacity ranges from 12 guests up to 300
- In built audio visual technology
- Access to modern sound system
- Complimentary use of whiteboard, flip charts, lectern and microphone
- Onsite catering and refreshment services available
- Staff supervision throughout
- Free parking onsite and in adjoining car park
- Disabled car parking and fully accessible throughout
- Outdoor and decking areas available
- Suite of 10 laptops for hire
- Internet access – fee applies
Contact us today to discuss your conference, and we will endeavour to provide your most successful conference yet.